“Do I need a website for my business?” Well, the answer is YES. You do need a website for your business, A GOOD ONE. A professionally designed, lead magnet, sales booster, brand-differentiating website.
But, why is it important to have a website for my business?
Well, this is the first question most clients ask when Digitrust Ghana a Custom Web Development Company suggests them to have a website for their business.
The reason behind having your Search Engine presence (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) is because customer behavior changes over time to adapt to modern technology, and customer behavior has already changed to adapt to the digital age.
Let me make it more clear for you! Let’s assume if someone is looking for business-related needs, he/she is not going to go for a door to door inquiry. He/she just going to type on their phone “ABCDE” services. And, tada the customer goes to another company.
How does this happen?
The reason is quite simple your business does not have any online presence. As I said above, user behavior is changed. It’s tech-driven. Now, customers want everything on their fingertips.
From ice cream parlors, small cafes, startup businesses (in any field), IT companies or even small-town electricians owns a website. And, why don’t you? I think that you got my point.
Getting a complete understanding of having a website for your business is the secret ingredient of your business’ success online.
2021: The year of Technology and Automation
Well, we all know 2021 is the year of advanced tech and automation. With all the COVID-19 Pandemic situation going on everything is shut. People are afraid to go out. But, with having an online presence you can provide your customers whatever they need.
From the healthcare sector, Job portal, well telemedicine sector to on-demand services, every sector is implementing tech solutions and everything is available online.
So, look in 2021, you need a smart website. You needed one the day you started your business, but better late than never.
An analysis by Deloitte’s in Connected Small Businesses in the United States found that digitally advanced small businesses:
- Earned 2X as much revenue per employee
- Experienced revenue growth over the previous year that was nearly 4X as high
- Were almost 3X as likely to be creating jobs over the previous year
- Had an average employment growth rate that was more than 6X as high
Top 10 solid reasons why businesses need a website
- A Website Proves Your Brand Credibility
- Businesses with a Website are Easily Accessible
- A website builds a relationship
- You can Showcase Your Products/Services the Best Way Possible
- A website makes your brand more visible
- You can benefit from Google Searches
- People still judge your credibility by looks
- A website is an important part of online marketing
- You can strategically target your customers through a website
- All of your competitors are already having a website
You may want to check out how much a standard website from Digitrust Ghana will cost you by clicking here
Don’t hesitate to use the WhatsApp live chat if you have questions about website design and other related services